Saturday, October 17, 2009

"Ghost in the Machine" by Patrick Carman

Skeleton Creek fans will not be disappointed in Patrick Carman's sequel, Ghost in the Machine! Continuing with its groundbreaking format, readers can read Ryan's account of the strange goings-on at the dredge in his journal and then watch Sarah's videos to discover the secrets buried in Skeleton Creek.
This is another sequel that I have anxiously been awaiting. I found myself feverishly reading Ryan's journal whenever I had a spare moment and then running to the nearest computer to watch Sarah's videos. I also discovered that going to sleep immediately after a sojourn to Skeleton Creek was easier said than done! Filled with suspense, intrigue, and great visual effects, Ghost in the Machine is perfect for those who loved to be scared and are looking for a spook-tacular read this Halloween!
**WARNING: This is not a book for the weak of heart. The videos can be rather frightening for young ones. I recommend this book for ages 10 and up.


Grace gives it five out of five carrots!




0 comments:

Post a Comment